Osela’s provides design and manufacturing of complex optical mechanical illumination assemblies where our core competency is beam shaping creating customer specific beam shapes efficiently and with the required uniformity.
We work extensively with our customers in designing and manufacturing customer specified modules. With many years of experience and in house simulation tools we have solid understanding on what is readily achievable and can offer immediate feedback to help our customers achieve their requirements.
- Gaussian to Top-Hat beam shapers
- Design and analysis of laser beam shaping solutions using state of the art software.
- Full characterization and testing of laser beam parameters.
- Cosine corrected profile for edge intensity fall off correction
- Micro beams
- Beam expander and telecentric optics
- 375-810nm diode based laser sources
- few milliwatts to several watts output power